Cookies PolicyAleksandra Kułaga
- Our Website does not automatically collect any information with exception of the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, that are stored in the computer of the Website User and are designed to enable use of the web pages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they proceed, storage time in the computer and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies in the computer of the Website User and accessing them is the operator of the Website: LiuGong Dressta Machinery Sp. z o.o., Kwiatkowskiego 1, 37-450 Stalowa Wola.
- Cookie files are used to:
– customize the content of the Website to the preferences of the User and to optimize the use of the web pages. In particular, these files allow identification of the appliance of the Website User and proper display of the web page tailored to individual needs of the User;
– cookies are also useful in generating statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the web pages, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content;
– maintain session of the Website User (after login), therefore Website User doesn’t have to enter login and password at each web page;
- There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
- This Website uses the following types of cookies:
– „essential” cookies allow you to use the services available on the website, such as authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through Website;
– cookies used to ensure safety, such as used for the detection of fraud in the authentication through website;
– performance” cookies for collecting information about your use of the website;
– “functional” cookies make it possible to remember the settings chosen by the User and to personalize the User interface, for example, as regards the language or region of origin chosen by the User, font size, appearance of web pages, etc.;
– “advertising” cookies make it possible to provide Users with advertising content that is better tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (browser) by default allows storing cookies on the terminal appliance of the User. Users of the website may at any time make changes to the settings concerning cookies. These settings can be changed, in particular in such a way as to block automatic handling of cookies in the browser settings. Alternatively, the browser can inform the User every time cookies are stored in the User’s computer. Detailed information as to possibility and handling cookies is available in the settings of your browser.
- Cookies stored on the terminal appliance on the Website User may also be used by the advertisers and partners cooperating with the operator of the Website.
- More information on cookies is available in your browser menu.